Friday, August 1, 2008

Best movie so far this year ????????

I took my dad to see "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor" tonight for his birthday. It is a really good movie. Better then I thought it would be. LOTS of actions. Great special effects. Funny parts. little love story. and the guy who plays Brendan Fraser's son is CUTE!!!!!!!!


well as we were walking from the theater we hear a guy (who saw the same movie) say to his friend "best movie so far this year". I was like REALLY? *thought this to my self* The Dark Knight came to mind


and I thought Better then The Dark Knight? hmmmmmm... ok well every one has dfferent taste but I just thought that was interesting to say because The Dark Knight was sooooooooooooooooooooo awesome! and I am still quoting Joker quotes (haha) They are stuck in my head!

What is the best movie so far this year?

1 comment:

Lori said...

I don't know. But I love that you are posting on your blog. Cool picts.

LOVE YA!!!

Blog Archive