Monday, October 6, 2008

Attack of the bees! True Story



I have NEVER been stung by a bee in my life UNTIL TODAY! not once though but 5 TIMES at once.
I went mowing with my dad and it a BIG yard. so I was half way or so done and I felt a hard pinch or some thing a couple of times on my leg and I just pushed it off but then the 2nd it I looked down.
I kidd you NOT! there would at least 5 or 6 BEES on my shorts. All over my back too. and I couldnt get them off. I RAN! to my dad and there is now at least 10 or more on me. Dad helps me get them off and then we both RUN! Dad tells me to get to the car.
Dad stops me because there is 10 or more bees on me again so he helps me brush them off on the front and back of my shorts. and on my back too! all over me! EEE!
RUN! again , again have to stop... there is MORE bees . hit them off.Dad tells me Go to the Car!!!. run then have to stop AGAIN because there is MORE once again. and this time I can feel them going in my shorts and stinging me! by thing time I am crying because I have NEVER been stung before and there just keep being more bees and I cant get them off of me. Later dad said I must have mowed over an underground bee hive! He got stung 3 times . I am sooooo happy he was there to help me.
I have 4 sting bits on my right leg and 1 on my left. : (
I HATE bees more then ever now!. One more reason to HATE mowing!

2 comments:

Lori said...

SO FUNNY!! I wish that I could have seen it. Love ya!!

The Monsons said...

ouch diane! scary!

Blog Archive