Tuesday, July 22, 2008

He was in my dream!

The Joker was in my dream two nights ago and I havnt even see The Dark Knight yet. Part of my dream was I didnt see him but I knew that he was following me and I was looking around and around. and one part I was in my old house coming though the bathroom door and as I slide open the door I KNEW he was RIGHT by the door wall on the left (haha) he appeared right by the door and said Hello!

The rest of the time we are in my room and I keep trying to tell him no take him (didnt know who) or him , not me. so finally we ended up on good terms. Phewwwww . :)

1 comment:

The Elders said...

This was an awesome movie. I definitely recommend it. And how do I get approved to see your blog?

Blog Archive