Sunday, July 20, 2008

hmmmm

I got these thoughts from a magazine

*Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?*

*They say a penny for your thoughts, but if I give you my two cents , what happens to the other penny?*

*Why is there no egg in a eggplant and no ham in hamburger?*

*Who closes the door after the drive gets off the bus?*

*Why do they put round pizza in a square box?*

*If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still considered #2?*

*What happens if you get scared halfed to death twice?*

*How come we have feet that smell and noses that run?*

*When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?*

*Why do stores that are open 24/7 have locks on their doors?*

*Is a vegetarian allowed to eat animal crackers?*

*If you try to fail and succeed, what have you done?*

2 comments:

Toni said...

I love your blog!
love ya
toni

Landon said...

those are funny!!

Blog Archive