Ever since I wrote that poem about Ross, I have been into write more poems. But I got to tell you it is soo hard now. With Ross's it just seriously came to me, which was really interesting but now, I can't really think of any thing. :-(
but here is one I thought up, and like they say in the movie business "Based on a true story"
Not like any other day
It was not like any other day
I was amazed to see the sun ray
Gazing though the door, in the month of may
The warm breeze came though in no delay
It was not like any other day
Because in my mind, your face came into play
And it made it so much better, I must say.
ooo and here is 2 lines I made up to, super cheese though. hahaha
A love like that is so precious to thee.
Like a dime a dozen, maybe even three
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2014
(1)
- ► 05/25 - 06/01 (1)
-
►
2011
(16)
- ► 08/14 - 08/21 (3)
- ► 05/29 - 06/05 (1)
- ► 05/22 - 05/29 (3)
- ► 03/13 - 03/20 (2)
- ► 03/06 - 03/13 (2)
- ► 02/13 - 02/20 (2)
- ► 01/23 - 01/30 (3)
-
►
2010
(100)
- ► 12/26 - 01/02 (2)
- ► 12/19 - 12/26 (1)
- ► 12/12 - 12/19 (3)
- ► 11/28 - 12/05 (1)
- ► 11/14 - 11/21 (4)
- ► 10/17 - 10/24 (2)
- ► 10/03 - 10/10 (2)
- ► 09/26 - 10/03 (1)
- ► 09/19 - 09/26 (2)
- ► 09/12 - 09/19 (1)
- ► 09/05 - 09/12 (4)
- ► 08/29 - 09/05 (1)
- ► 08/08 - 08/15 (3)
- ► 08/01 - 08/08 (2)
- ► 07/25 - 08/01 (2)
- ► 07/18 - 07/25 (3)
- ► 07/11 - 07/18 (2)
- ► 07/04 - 07/11 (2)
- ► 06/27 - 07/04 (2)
- ► 06/20 - 06/27 (5)
- ► 06/13 - 06/20 (1)
- ► 06/06 - 06/13 (3)
- ► 05/23 - 05/30 (1)
- ► 05/16 - 05/23 (1)
- ► 05/02 - 05/09 (1)
- ► 04/25 - 05/02 (3)
- ► 04/11 - 04/18 (3)
- ► 04/04 - 04/11 (1)
- ► 03/28 - 04/04 (2)
- ► 03/21 - 03/28 (2)
- ► 03/14 - 03/21 (5)
- ► 03/07 - 03/14 (2)
- ► 02/28 - 03/07 (9)
- ► 02/21 - 02/28 (1)
- ► 02/14 - 02/21 (3)
- ► 02/07 - 02/14 (3)
- ► 01/31 - 02/07 (5)
- ► 01/24 - 01/31 (4)
- ► 01/17 - 01/24 (2)
- ► 01/10 - 01/17 (3)
-
►
2009
(51)
- ► 10/11 - 10/18 (4)
- ► 04/19 - 04/26 (2)
- ► 04/12 - 04/19 (2)
- ► 04/05 - 04/12 (1)
- ► 03/29 - 04/05 (1)
- ► 03/22 - 03/29 (1)
- ► 03/15 - 03/22 (5)
- ► 03/08 - 03/15 (3)
- ► 03/01 - 03/08 (2)
- ► 02/22 - 03/01 (5)
- ► 02/15 - 02/22 (4)
- ► 02/08 - 02/15 (8)
- ► 02/01 - 02/08 (4)
- ► 01/25 - 02/01 (2)
- ► 01/18 - 01/25 (3)
- ► 01/11 - 01/18 (1)
- ► 01/04 - 01/11 (3)
-
▼
2008
(10)
- ► 12/28 - 01/04 (1)
- ► 12/21 - 12/28 (1)
- ► 11/02 - 11/09 (2)
- ► 10/05 - 10/12 (1)
- ► 07/27 - 08/03 (1)
- ► 07/20 - 07/27 (2)
- ► 03/09 - 03/16 (1)
-
►
2007
(7)
- ► 11/04 - 11/11 (1)
- ► 10/14 - 10/21 (1)
- ► 09/30 - 10/07 (1)
- ► 06/03 - 06/10 (1)
- ► 05/06 - 05/13 (1)
- ► 04/29 - 05/06 (2)
2 comments:
Wonderful....I am very inspired by your poems.In fact after I read it I composed it to personalize it for me and I had a neat experiance doing that. Took a a little time to do but for me it was healing.
Thanks sis
Love
Dad
I really like your poems as well. Keep going for it! Also, I finally got going on goodreads....thanks for inviting me several months ago...I have really got into reading lately so I love have a place to go and record when I am reading!
Post a Comment