Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day

From the first time I saw the preview of this movie I wanted to see it SO BAD! This movie has GREAT actors and actress. :) But sadly (for me) it wasn't as AWESOME as I thought it was going to be. It was still really good. Alot of storylines you have to follow BUT some of them are really cute! :) There is some BIG suprises in the movie that I did NOT see coming. hahaha! Just ask my brother and sister who went with me. I was SHOCKED with my hand on my mouth SHOCKED! when those suprises happened. hahaha!There were parts where I laughed out loud. Do I recommend it????? hmmm Sure why not its a cute movie :) laid back comedy :)




1 comment:

Lori said...

I would say it is a redbox movie. It was good, but not $9.50 good

Blog Archive