WOW! I heard this movie was going to be really sad. It is SO SAD!! I did not cry though. There was some humor but not a whole lot. Just really touching story. There is one part that SHOCKED me big time like I had both of my hands over my mouth SHOCKED! Before I saw this movie I began reading the book. I am not even half way through the book and I totally love it! :) I don't want to put the book down. I was asked if seeing the movie before I finished the book would ruin the book. I think not for me because I was going to read the book before or after I saw the movie anyway. I have read since I saw the movie and so far it hasn't ruined the book for me. :) I am just curious to see what movie did with the book. What changes did they do and stuff. I already read some the movies changed from the book but I won't say. :-) I think this movie is really good BUT a dvd rental. :)
1 comment:
I am not a big Nicholas Sparks fan anymore because they all end badly. I have read this book but I am not sure I am going to watch the movie :)
Post a Comment