Thursday, June 7, 2007

Got to love books :)

I bought this at Desert Book.. It was a big hit in my school class






Lets see if it will work :) It better because when comes to Guys all I see are ................ (NOTHING) , I NEED all the help I can get!!! :)


I would like to thank Uncle Miles and Aunt Karen for the gift card I used to buy it :) Heehee

I also bought



The back of the book says

"Where do I go from here"

"It's a question almost every young adult woman asked herself in the years following her walk across the stage at high school graduation. What comes next? An education? A full-time mission? Marriage? A family? A carrer? The choices are not always predictable or easy to make. And with all the obstacles young women face today, it's often difficult to know what is right for your own life and purpose."
'In Where Do I Go from Here? young adult women are invited to step back and consider their gifts, their challenges, and the needs in their world and thus discover a sense of their own personal mission. The authors provide down-to-earth advice, spiritual insights, and personal accounts of women who have met these pivotal challenges with success."
"This encouraging book will help young adult women feel confident about their ability to make righteous choices suited to their indvidual circumstances as they discover a personal mission that will sustain them in their journay through life.'

5 comments:

Karen said...

I haven't seen your blog lately. Pretty fun. Hope you like your books--you'll need them in the young adult ward. :)

Anonymous said...

Anna, they look like some fun books. I'll be anxious to hear how they rate.

Mikael said...

I am so glad you got that book about where to go after HS. I had no idea what I wanted. I was a little lost after HS, it took about a year to recover from being so lost.
pray and make the right choices and educate yourself! I think you will do great :)

Lori said...

Looks like you've got some reading to do. That is awesome!! FUn books. Let us know how they are. Love your blog!

Scott said...

Nothing like curling up with a good book and gleaning the wisdom of others. It is always nice to get input then follow the spirit within you and you will do just fine.The Lord will lead thee by thy hand and give thee answers to thy prayers as it says in the D&C.

Blog Archive