Saturday, May 12, 2007

My newest buy from Amazon

Today I went to the mail box and found a box from Amazon, I was so happy because I opened it and found the Dancing with the Stars Cardio Dance that I bought online , You learn the *Cha-Cha* *Samba* * Paso Doble* and * Jive*

5 comments:

Lori said...

ROCK ON!!! Dance away those unwanted pounds. CHA CHA CHA!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dianey, Have fun DANCING like the stars............just so you DON'T start DRESSING like the stars!!! Yikes! LaDawn

Mikael said...

I know Ashly on the cover! haha. You can dance the pounds away with her. she would take my ballet class and said she liked my class because it was Aerobic... I will give you my DVD "Bootcamp Ballet Barre with Mikael" later! haha

Lori said...

So Di How is this going??

Anonymous said...

this is from Grandma Monson and I love your pictures. Have fun learning lots of fun dance steps. Wish I could do it with you. I love you.

Blog Archive