
OH MY GOSH! I was looking through comingsoon.net they have all the movie release dates up to 2012 and they are making a movie from the book series Ramona by Beverly Cleary. I LOVED that series when I was younger in grade school. I LOVE Beverly Cleary. OH I am EXCITED!!!! eeeeeeeee BUT sadly not out till March 19 2010 so let the countdown begin!!!
Here is the plot summeray from www.comingsoon.net "Based on the "Ramona" series of novels written by Beverly Cleary. As everyone knows, Ramona Quimby lives on Klickitat Street. The stories of her adventures begin in Beezus and Ramona, where Beezus, who is just turning ten, finds four-year-old Ramona an exasperating little sister!"
Beverly Cleary was my number one fav. Author growing up. I read lots of her books but I am not sure if I read all of them I remember in 3rd Grade my class took a field trip to downtown to see where Beverly Cleary thought of Ramona
1 comment:
Ramona will Rock!
Post a Comment