
I went tonight to see Paul Blart: Mall Cop with my dad. We wanted to see a care free comedy. and it was. It was not horrible. We both laughed out loud threw out the movie. not like we were crying from laughing so hard but there were some parts that were pretty funny. It is predicable. This is a movie you should chose to see if you are not looking for horror , lovey dovey (there is a love story but they make it funny :) ) scary or totally action. it is laid back feel good movie. Has a good messege. I wont see it again in theaters BUT I did sure enjoy it. I hope the last sentence makes sense. :) hehee. I do recommend it just dont exspect it to be the MOST funniest, best movie ever if you know what I mean. If I totally do not make any sense, PLEASE tell me :)
3 comments:
I do want to see that movie, but I think I will wait for it to come out in the video stores.
oh it made sense diane, it made sense!! ill have to see it sometime
-grant
oh it made sense diane, it made sense!! ill have to see it sometime
-grant
Post a Comment