Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mary Poppins & The Sound of Music

I have NEVER seen Mary Poppins




I also have NEVER seen The Sound Of Music



Which is interesting that they are both Julie Andrews movies and I have grown up knowing the main Mary Poppins songs and The Sound of Music. hmmmm BUT they are on my to see movies list. : )

Also I have NEVER seen ANY of the Lord of the Rings BUT I am not interested in seeing those. heehe sorry : ) Are they REALLY that good that to have 3 hours of free time to sit down and watch it. and I have heard people watching all 3 or 4 of them in A ROW. WOAH! thats like 12 hours nonstop.. If they are REALLY that worth it then maybe I guess

1 comment:

Cooper Family said...

You should definitely watch Mary Poppins. It is a classic. I also like the Sound of Music, but not as much. I have seen all three Lord of the Rings movies and enjoyed them, but I do admit they are long. That last one I rented and watched it over a couple of days when I had the free time!

Blog Archive