It has photos. videos. Songs. and free internet and you can watch videos on youtube.com
this picture below shows all the angles of the IPOD TOUCH
I can say I'm very happy now that I accidently put my old ipod in the washer.. heehee
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Diane - does this mean you're gettin nuttin for Christmas? Just kiddin - Marysa came home singing that song today from school - they are singing it in choir. I think Katelyn is going to ask for an IPOD for Christmas - We'll have to check this one out
Your "baby" looks very cool -I would need a lesson just to learn how to turn it on!
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.
2 comments:
Hey Diane - does this mean you're gettin nuttin for Christmas? Just kiddin - Marysa came home singing that song today from school - they are singing it in choir. I think Katelyn is going to ask for an IPOD for Christmas - We'll have to check this one out
Your "baby" looks very cool -I would need a lesson just to learn how to turn it on!
have a great day!
Aunt Diane
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.
Post a Comment